Friday 5 June 2009

Jason (friend of BRR) makes race-debut tomorrow (Sat 6th)

Close friend and honorary member of BRR Jason West is making his race debut tomorrow (wahey) in the Nippon Challenge in a 300bhp Nissan 200.

I've just spoken with Jason's press officer, and things are all on track for his international racing debut in the World Series Nippon Challenge race at Silverstone tomorrow. In fact they are so on track that Nick (Technical Director, Sh*tbox racing) spent x8 hours fitting a Quaiffe diff and has just discovered it won't fit. Nothing too major to sort out ahead of Qualifying at 11am tomorrow, then.

I'll be heading across to watch Jase's gearbox explode into smithereens on the out-lap_i_mean_ line up on the grid , so if anyone wants to accompany me/meet me there, would be good to give Jase some support. I'll have both of my little princesses with me as well, so if you're the only other member of Jibber-Monkey-sh itbox-racing fan club, you might even get roped into helping me change a nappy. Now there's an offer you can't refuse.

Oh, and it will be raining, very hard. Builder's tea will be order of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment